To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
MABPCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
We are seeking an Addiction Counselor/Therapist to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment to clients in individual and group counseling settings.
We are expanding from a 22 bed residential program to a 32 bed residential program in the near future. Advancement opportunities with a growing business.
You must be certified or licensed to apply for this job. You must have your CAC-AD, CSC-AD, LGPC , LGADC, LCPC , LCSW, LCADC or LMSW to apply for this job.
• Counsel and advise individuals or groups with addiction and co-occurring conditions
• Develop and implement individual treatment plans
• Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
• Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
• Educate families and groups on addiction treatments and prevention programs
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
• Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
• Experience in conflict resolution
• Compassionate and caring demeanor
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills