To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
MABPCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Overall planning and implementing of services for Veterans (students), including housing, individual counseling, case management, education and employment services, life skills development. Liaison for provider and community relations.
· Veterans (Student) Services - Arranges and supervises all services to meet the needs of residents (supportive services, food, shelter, etc.) assures adequate assistance, case management, etc.
· Fiscal Management – supports the preparation of the annual budget, implements budget approved by the Board.
· Training – develops plans and coordinates implementation of training programs based on Veterans (student) needs.
· Community Relations – links the Center to appropriate support agencies including VA Medical Center, DVA offices, government agencies, et al works with neighborhood organizations.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
Masters’ Degree preferably in counseling, social work, case management or related field.
License Clinical Social Worker-Clinical: Current/or Active License