To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
MABPCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Who are We
Self-Determined Recovery, LLC (SDR) provides community-based, behavioral health services and housing for single individuals seeking treatment for substance use disorder.
Who You Are
Clinical Supervisor. You demonstrate active listening, effective communication, customer service, problem solving, and empathy skills.
Why Join our Team
We offer an inclusive & relaxed environment, flexible working hours, comprehensive benefits for eligible employees, and onsite mentor assistance.
The Residential Clinical Supervisor provides clinical supervision to residential Home Managers and Counselors to ensure individualized, quality services for each customer.
● Provide routine training for staff growth and development.
● Provide or arrange clinical and technical assistance to clinical staff, as needed.
● Participate in treatment team meetings for high-risk persons served.
● Conduct performance evaluations and consult with senior management regarding results and recommendations.
● In concert with senior management & when appropriate, implement approved disciplinary actions consistent with agency
policies and procedures.
●Complete required service documentation as required by federal, state, and agency policies.
-LCPC and LADC are welcomed to apply.,
-Masters degree in counseling or a related discipline regulated under the Health Occupations
Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, and certification or licensure as Licensed Professional
Counselors by the Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists; or as a LCSW C -
Certified - Clinical by the Board of Social Work Examiners.
● Approval to be supervised by the respective Board.
● 1 year experience working with the population served.