To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
MABPCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
Residential monitor for recovery homes in the District of Columbia. Monitor follows the 5 S's model (safety, security, surveillance, service, and swift sanctions). Houses are a therapeutic community. Each house has up to, but no more than, 6 adult men. All of the clients living in the houses are on community supervision from CSOSA. Each client can stay for up to 180 days and is resposible for stabilizing his activities of daily living (ADLs). Each client should be working on finding suitable employment and permanent housing while remaining compliant with their supervision conditions and taking care of any medical conditions, or removing potential barriers.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Facilitate daily house activities, including supervising chores
• Assign rooms, issue basic necessities
• Conduct facility checks
• Monitor safety of residents, staff, and facility
• Conduct orientation for new residents
• Make log entries for assigned shift
• Inform Case Manager and all appropriate staff of house concerns requiring resolution or follow up
• Maintain the cleanliness of the facility, interior, and exterior
• Other duties as assigned by management, etc.
High School Diploma
21+ years old
Medical Screening (negative TB test, negative urinalysis, stable with all conditions)
Food Handler's License (can obtain while working)
CSOSA Security Clearance (no convictions w/in last 7 years & cannot be on any type of supervision right now)
***Some security experience is preferred, but will train