To have your employment opportunity listed here, you can complete our online form.
Postings will be listed for 90 days unless otherwise specified.
MABPCB reserves the right to review all job postings before it is published on this page.
The Light of Truth Center, Inc. is currently building its clinical team and clinical services. LTC is seeking a Substance Abuse Counselor, to support participants diagnosed with substance use disorders. The Counselor along with the support of Clinical Supervisor will provide assessments, and both individual and group counseling. Additionally, the Counselor will provide substance use disorder treatment services including treatment and treatment planning. Maintain LTC’s electronic health records. The Counselor will support the organization to maintain and grow it clinical services. From time to time the Counselor will find it necessary to interact with participants and support service providers.
• The Counselor will provide assessment services and group/individual counseling
• Manage referrals and work with referral services
• Manage electronic health records to create and update treatment plans and progress notes
• Maintain professional training and continuing education
• Update and interact with the Clinical Supervisor on a monthly basis
• Complete clinical documentation and document updates in a timely manner
• Attend mandatory meetings and morning huddles
• Support the organization to prepare for accreditations and certifications as it relates to clinical services
• Assist with the analysis, gathering and reporting of clinical data
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Degree, certification, or experience relevant to substance use disorder
CAC-AD or CSC-AD **(Will accept ADT)
Relevant experience in provision of addiction counseling services or in the recovery field